Thursday, September 29, 2016

I'll Fly Away

One fine morning, when life I do depart I'll fly away.
To the peace of Mother's loving heart, I'll fly away. 
I'll fly away, oh, glory, I'll fly away. 
When I die, Hallelujah by and by, I'll fly away.
When the shadows of this life have gone, I'll fly away. 
Like a bird from these restraining walls of life, I'll fly away. 
I'll fly away, fly away, oh glory, I'll fly away. 
When I die, Hallelujah by and by, I'll fly away. 
Oh how glad and blissful when we meet. I"ll fly away. 
No more cold or shackles on my feet, I'll fly away. 
I'll fly away, oh glory, I'll fly away. 
When I die hallelujah by and by, I'll fly away. 
Just a few more lovely days and then, I'll fly away. 
To a land where I'll begin again. I'll fly away.
More and more I have dreams of flying. It's so lovely. Every time I think, "Wow! I thought this was only a dream, but here I am, actually flying!" In my dreams I often teach others the secrets to flying. You just have to know you can. It's so simple. Not easy, but simple.  
Also in these dreams, I feel an urgency to pass along anything of value I have. It seems like hubris, but often I pass along wisdom, knowledge, always love and kindness.  
Dreams are just a glimpse of the another side. I'm eager to pass to the other side, but I have so much more to do and accomplish here. Sometimes t's hard not to feel overwhelmed. I know that's a lesson for me.  
"Be at peace, you will have everything you need to accomplish everything needed of you." I trust that.  
You may think I'm silly or crazy or a fool. That's okay. What you think of me is really none of my business, and though a bit of ego pokes me saying I should care what some people think of me - those whom I love - even that matters little in the whole scheme of things.
"Give, offer, put it out there. You don't have responsibility for when and if it is absorbed or even noticed." I work at trusting that. I'm so grateful.

No comments: